Our classes are for adult women only (18 years and older).
For insurance purposes, children are not allowed in the studio or unattended in the waiting area.
We do not provide childcare.
No guests/friends/family are allowed to stay in the studio during class unless they are a paying student.
Be On Time
•Arrive 10-15 minutes early and be ready for class by start time- doors are locked as soon as class begins to prevent distractions.
•Arriving late is disrespectful to your instructor and to your fellow learning mates.
•On the rare occasion of attending class late, please contact me (text is okay) 719-216-9951 a few hours or ASAP before class.
I understand some things come up.You will still be expected to pay for the whole class- not just the time you attended.
•Being intoxicated in class is not allowed and you will be asked to leave without a refund if caught under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
• If you are having issues with another student, please address them to me so I may take care of it.
• Negative and or intimidating attitudes will be asked to leave without refund.
• Talking while the instructor is teaching is disrespectful and one will be asked to leave without refund if they become a distraction or are trying to teach my students.
• Selling or promoting anything without permission will get you removed indefinitely- my studio is not your marketplace.
• Recording of ANY kind without prior permission is NOT permitted and you will be asked to leave without refund - NO EXCEPTIONS.
Be Your Best Self
• Get the most out of each class by doing your best, taking notes, and attending class regularly. Other students are depending on you to do your best in learning the ATS® vocabulary, cues, and finger cymbals (zills). Finger cymbals are a requirement in our classes, if you refuse to play them, you will be asked to leave without refund.
• Ask questions. No question is a 'dumb' question- please ask your instructor for answers and not your fellow learning mate.
• I will tell you when you are ready to progress to the next level- it is not a race.
Even the most advanced student should take the basics, as we often build bad habits and can always use polishing. Being in a beginner class does not define you as a dancer. I am here to teach you to dance first, you will learn to perform after you prove you can execute the core level 1 vocabulary (Classic ATS®) and level 2 vocabulary (Modern ATS®) comfortably and without hesitation.
This means knowing the name of each move in the vocabulary, cues, and are able to execute moves and cues confidently while playing finger cymbals on rhythm.